SUBJECT COMBINATION (ARTS) :
Subjects having major : Assamese, Economics, Education, English, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology and Geography (Proposed).
1. COMPULSORY SUBJECTS:
1. General English- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Semester of General Programme & 1st & 2nd Semester of Major Programme.
2. MIL (Assamese / Alt English)- 1st, 2nd and 4th Semester of General Programme & 1st and 2nd Semester (Major Programme).
3. Computer Skill / communicative skill- 3rd Semester for General & Major programme.
4. Multi disciplinary- 4th Semester for both General & major.
5. Skill based – 5th and 6th Semester of General Programme.
6. Environmental Studies- 4th Semester for both General & Major.
2. ELECTIVE SUBJECTS: Economics, Political Science, Education, Sociology, History, Mathematics, Anthropology and Geography.
PROCEDURE FOR MAJOR SELECTION: The college offers Major course in the following subjects- English, Assamese, Economics, Political Science, Education, Sociology, History and Mathematics. The selection of Students for offering major is done by the concerned Department as per seat capacity on the basis of merit.